- First we have to admit that we are all sinners.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
- What happens to all sinners?
Romans 6:23 the wages of sin is death. (This means eternal death).
- How do we escape from eternal death?
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life. (So the next step is to believe in Jesus Christ as our own personal Savior).
- What shall I do to have my sins blotted out?
Acts 3:19 Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out.
- What shall I do with my sins?
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (We do not need to go to a priest to confess our sins. We only need to go to Jesus Christ our High Priest (Hebrews 4:14) to confess our sins.
- What happens at the judgment day when I believe in Jesus Christ as my personal savior?
Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
- What happens in our hearts when we confess our belief in Jesus Christ?
Romans 5:1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- What happens to our minds when we give our lives to Jesus Christ as our Savior?
Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
- What happens to our old creation, when we give our lives to Christ?
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
- Who do we come to when we fall in sin while we are believers?
1 John 2:1 My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father: Jesus Christ the righteous.